To provide a "home-away-from-home" that serves and sustains families of children being treated at area hospitals and supports community programs that serve the needs of children.
To enhance the lives of children and their families by creating and supporting programs that directly improve the well-being of children.
To establish the standard for the highest quality service, support and facilities to positively impact well being of children and their families.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas believes in
- Family First - We believe that our families deserve the highest quality environment and experience delivered with respect, kindness and compassion.
- Stewardship - We will faithfully utilize and protect our resources, both financial and human.
- Partnership - We will develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships.
- Inspiration - We value the enthusiasm and energy of visionary thinking and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement - We will develop measurable goals and standards, using facts to guide our progress.