There is no such thing as small change.
The next time you go to McDonald's donate your change to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas through the donation box. A nickel here, a quarter there. It may not seem like much, but when everyone donates, a little bit goes a long way.
Now, more than ever, you can be confident that your donation will only benefit RMHCA. All donation boxes contain a special lock and are only opened by a Ronald McDonald House representative when visiting the restaurant. This money is securely transported to BancorpSouth where it is counted and deposited into the RMHCA account. 75% of the money raised stays here in Arkansas to benefit our local chapter, with the remaining 25% supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities Global. This means that every penny dropped into the box will be used to help families in need.